INTEC Video Systems, the originator of commercial vehicle rear vision in the U.S., follows a simple but proven philosophy. Build a quality product and you will get reliable performance that lasts.
INTEC Video Systems, Inc. was founded in 1970 by Donald Nama Sr. as a manufacturer of industrial closed circuit television (CCTV) cameras. In 1978 INTEC introduced Car Vision®, an advancement of the CCTV technology to provide an extra margin of safety to operators of large vehicles by eliminating blind spots.
INTEC provides a product line of over 30 cameras and monitors, in black & white and color, for every type of application - from recreational vehicles to heavy construction. The originator of rear vision, INTEC has remained on the cutting edge of innovation by constantly developing and improving our safety camera systems using the latest in electronics technology.
INTEC has its Headquarters in California, with an East Coast Regional Office in Pennsylvania. Together with a network of dealers and distributors, INTEC offers premium vehicle safety worldwide to vehicle manufacturers and end users. Backed by the industry’s most reliable warranty, our customers benefit from the lowest total life cycle cost of ownership and our long standing reputation for diligent customer service, coupled with our high standards of product quality, provide you with the best camera safety systems available.
ISO 9001:2008 Certification
Being the best in our business does not come easily. It is earned by understanding our customers and by consistently providing the products and services that meet or exceed their expectations. As our business continues to evolve, we recognize that our customers' expectations of quality will only become higher.
At INTEC we are committed to meeting our customers' expectations for quality in the products and services that we provide. We personally affirm this commitment. This quality objective can only be achieved if everyone in our organization is involved. Therefore, a quality management system has been established at INTEC which involves every employee.
This quality management system gives our employees a systematic method for continuous improvement by establishing a reliable way to take actions toward improving products and services. We have placed quality considerations equal to all others in our decision making and established a comprehensive framework for developing and reviewing our quality objectives.
- Here are a few Reasons Why You Should Work with an ISO 9001 Certified Company
- Commitment to meeting customer requirements;
- Improved company and product quality;
- Increased customer satisfaction;
- Professional culture and better employee morale;
- Improved consistency of our operations;
- Management and employees focused on quality;
- Improved efficiency, reducing waste and saving you money;
- Achieved international quality recognition.
ISO - International Organization for Standardization is the world's largest developer and publisher of international standards. ISO develops and publishes a series of standards that define an effective quality assurance system.
To be ISO certified INTEC must pass regularly scheduled audits of our quality management system from SGS, a certified third party auditor. That level of commitment has made INTEC an approved supplier for many OEM’s that depend on constant quality improvement from their certified suppliers.
ISO is the only universally recognized certification of a company's quality management system available.
Sales and Business Development Representatives
We have employment opportunities available (may be home-based, depending on applicant location), and are seeking highly motivated, results-oriented individuals in each of the following specific industries.
- Fire and Safety
- Waste/Refuse Hauling
- Heavy Duty OTR
If you have experience and a relevant contact base in one of these industries, and are looking to join an established company, consider this excellent opportunity with our organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Technical or Business field, or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Possess exceptional communication, presentation, negotiation, phone, and written skills.
- Proficiency in Windows environment, Saleslogix experience a plus.
- Ability to maintain customers, and develop new clientele.
- Representative will perform field promotional work and win new business.
- Work with current accounts and develop new accounts to realize full market potential and product acceptance.
- Effectively and accurately communicate product attributes in an effort to attain sales objectives.
- Identify customer accounts and develop a strategic and tactical sales plan to bring proactive product awareness and system solutions to target customers.
- Develop relationships in order to better company visibility and recognition within the sales industry/region and/or within specified accounts.
- Prepare price quotations, terms of sales, delivery dates, etc., and write orders subject to company policy.
- Develop data relative to market trends, competitive products and pricing, and submit reports to management.
- Address customer needs by developing winning technical solutions based on customer requirements.
- Forecast potential and future sales.
- Discuss, demonstrate, and present product features, benefits, and competitive advantages of product line to prospective customers.
- Quantify and qualify customer feedback so as to contribute to product planning and development.
- Propose new applications and customer solutions to maintain competitive advantage.
- Keep abreast of developments in the industry so as to stay up to speed on the latest industry technology, trends, and directions.
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Schedule appointments with customers and prospects, travel to work sites, and entertain clientele.
- Attend and enthusiastically represent and promote the company and our product solutions at industry trade shows, symposiums, and work shops.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor at all times when dealing with associates and customers.
- Maintain a system where the customer's needs are always a top priority.
We offer a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance and 401(k), as well as vacation, sick, & holiday pay, educational assistance, and a friendly work environment that encourages creativity, initiative, and growth.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to diversity in our workforce. We are dedicated to attracting and retaining the best-qualified individuals available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or status of veteran status of the Armed Forces, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Qualified candidates may forward resume, inclusive of salary history, to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: (949) 859-9511